Down Syndrome Camp Facts
To start, here are the major facts you need to know about Down Syndrome Camp:
- Our camp takes place for 5 days and 4 nights each summer.
- Camp is located at the beautiful Camp Knutson on Trout Lake, located in the White Fish chain of lakes in Cross Lake, MN.
- Campers range in age from 10-21.
- Camp staff are trained to work with children and young adults who have special needs.
- Campgrounds and facilities are fully-accessible.
- Camp fee is $850.00
What Happens At Down Syndrome Camp
Here is a list of just a few of the activities our campers enjoy:
- Horseback Riding
- Arts and crafts
- Nature hikes and lessons at the nature center
- Evening options from dancing to BINGO to talent shows
Intrigued? We hope so.
To learn more, visit these pages:
- Packing for Camp Includes a packing list to download and some guiding principles for how to prepare your camper for camp.
- Sign Up Here’s your chance to reserve your spot at Down Syndrome Camp.
- Volunteering Interested in volunteering? That’s wonderful! We vet our volunteers carefully through our application process. Get started today!
- FAQ Get some more details about the camp, the registration process and the Down Syndrome Foundation.